Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Centrica Energy Trading is part of Centrica plc, operating with main offices in London and Aalborg. We are a global renewable energy trading company which helps move energy from source to use, powering businesses, homes, and societies as they transition to a new sustainable energy future. Across 7 offices on two continents, our 600+ passionate and highly skilled energy experts help our clients buy and sell energy, helping make both affordable and sustainable living possible.
Are you interested in joining a growing multinational business and taking a role in one of Europe’s leading renewable energy trading companies?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant intern to join the Singapore office to support the work we do.
- Performing receptionist duties on a daily basis
- Communicating office-related matters to the team in a timely manner
- Scheduling and planning meetings and appointments
- Managing office inventories and procuring goods as required, including invoicing and ordering
- General office management, including reporting defects in the office infrastructure
- Assisting in planning company events and outings (company dinners, celebrations, anniversary)
- General ad hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements and Skills
- Highly organized with effective time management skills and attention to detail
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work as a team player, assisting others when needed/required
- Flourish in a challenging, fast-paced professional environment
- Any prior experience in administrative work a plus
- Start Date: June 2023 onwards, working 2-3 days a week (more is welcome as well)
- Minimum role duration 12 months
- Please indicate your availability, including projected end date (if any)
For further information or if you have any questions about the position, please contact Marek Kusmierczyk via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the ‘Apply‘ button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.